Hey, , you asked me to give you links to the artists whose work I pointed out you've used without permission, so you could ask their permission. I hope you'll excuse this being really public, which I think you wanted to avoid, but you've blocked me, so I can't reply to your comment or send you a note. I hope you see this, because it's the only way I can answer your question.
I already linked to both original pictures in my initial comment, actually. But anyway, they're these: one picture, and the other.
Please contact the artists ASAP. I haven't reported you to the staff because you seem interested in sorting this out yourself, but note that at the moment anyone could report you.
I noticed you're also using other artists' work without crediting them in these:
- Sakura poster - the small pictures on the edges seem to be anime screenshots, but the middle picture is someone's fanart. I don't know whose, because you've cropped it so much that search engines can't find the original with that little data. If you still have the full picture, run it through Google's reverse image search, Tineye and Saucenao, and hopefully one of them will find the artist so you can ask their permission. If you can't find out who the artist is, please either delete the picture from your gallery, or edit it so it no longer contains someone else's art.
- Kakashi and Naruto comic - the original is by つn at Pixiv. Also since you're presenting it as a pairing picture, I should let you know it's against DA's rules to depict a romantic or sexual relationship between an adult and a child. Please delete this picture from your gallery immediately.
In case you don't know or remember how to delete or replace a picture in your gallery,
Deleting is done like this:
- Click the button next to your picture that says "Delete": (screenshot)
- Click "Delete" again when this dialogue pops up: (screenshot)
- And you're done!
Replacing is done like this:
- Edit the picture in your drawing program of choice to remove the part you're not authorized to use, and save the new version to your computer.
- Instead of "Delete", click the other button, which says "Edit": (screenshot)
- Click the little arrow in the corner of the box that contains your picture: (screenshot)
- Click the option "Change main file" in the dropdown menu that comes up when you click the arrow: (screenshot)
- Upload the new picture from your computer like you did the old one, and then click the "Update" button. You're done!